A fun recipe that is ready in only 5 minutes. All you need is a loaf of bread, in any shape you prefer, to fill with anything you like.
Ingredients: 500gr bread; Scamorza cheese; Red tomatoes; Ham; Olive oil; Oregano.
1)Make some cuts in the loaf of bread making sure not to cut all the way through.
2) Fill with ham, tomatoes, and cheese (for a vegetarian version, try it with grilled zucchini), brush it with olive oil and sprinkle with a bit of rosemary.
3) Bake at 190°C for 25 minutes.
We suggest you another tasty recipe: Sandwich bread lasagna: try this recipe for a quick and easy lasagna at your next dinner party!
Ingredients: 3 eggs salt pepper 250ml milk 50g bechamel sliced sandwich bread ham provola cheese Parmesan cheese
1. Beat together the eggs, salt, pepper, milk and bechamel.
2. Dip the bread into the egg mixture and place the slices into a casserole dish
3. Alternate the bread with sliced ham, provola cheese and grated Parmesan cheese.
4. Continue alternating these ingredients until you have filled the casserole dish.
5. Dust the top of the lasagna with breadcrumbs and provola cheese.
6. Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.
7. Serve hot!