- Oil 1 tbsp (15ml)
- andouille sausage, sliced 6oz. (170g), sliced
- Carrot 1, peeled, diced
- Onion 1, diced
- Cloves Garlic 2, chopped
- Parsley 1 tbsp (3g) dried
- Beef broth 3 cups (750ml)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- cabbage shredded 2lb. (900g)
An even better version of the cabbage soup.
In this succulent dish, in fact, there is also the sausage to make it truly unique. Follow the directions and prepare this dish for your family.
Heat oil in a saucepot over medium-high heat.
Add sausage and cook for 5 minutes.
Add carrot, onion, parsley, and season to taste.
Cook for 4 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
Pour in broth and add cabbage. Stir gently.
Bring to a boil and reduce heat.
Simmer for 20 minutes. Serve warm.