- instant cappuccino mix 3 Tbsp + 2 Tbsp water or milk
- Whipping cream 2 cups
- Greek Yogurt 2 cups
- Vanilla Extract 2 tsp
- Brown sugar 4 Tbsp
- graham crackers 300 g (10.5 oz) * (or similar biscuits)
- instant cappuccino mix 5 Tbsp + 1/4 cup warm milk for soaking crackers
A no-bake sweet treat using either graham crackers or gingersnaps with instant cappuccino powder, whipped cream and Greek yogurt, this dessert comes together in minutes.
All you have to do is chill it off in the fridge for a couple of hours, which makes it the perfect make-ahead dessert for parties or other gatherings.
In a small bowl, combine 3 Tbsp instant cappuccino mix with 2 Tbsp water.
In a large bowl, mix whipping cream until soft peaks form.
Add cappuccino-water mix, Greek yogurt, vanilla extract and brown sugar.
Gently mix until smooth and all the ingredients are blended in.
In a shallow dish or plate, blend 5 Tbsp instant cappuccino mix and 1/4 cup warm milk. Soak each graham cracker or biscuit in this mixture for a few seconds before putting into a pan.
Place one single layer of graham crackers or substitute biscuits in the bottom of an 8×8″ pan. *
Spoon 1/3 of the cream-yogurt mixture over the crackers and spread evenly. Repeat with two more layers of crackers and cream mixture. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
Before serving, lightly dust with cocoa powder for decoration.
* In the UK, graham crackers are hard to find. I used ginger snaps instead, but you can use digestive or rich tea biscuits as substitutes too.
* I used a springform rectangular tin, which helped tremendously when it came to getting the cake out and onto the serving dish, as it’s quite a loose-textured cake.