- Chambray potatoes 1/2 kilo
- Bacon 8 strips
- Grated cheese 1 cup
- Butter 1/2 cup • 717 kcal
- Onion 1 bunch
If you are looking for a delicious dish to accompany your meal, we have a delicious recipe that you cannot miss. It is easy to prepare, not very expensive and yields a lot. It is one of those recipes that can be prepared without being so precise in the quantities, so you can adjust it to your needs and to the products that you have available in the refrigerator.
Potatoes with cheese and bacon are those combinations that never fail; It is very important to have good quality potatoes. Yellow potatoes are tastier than potatoes, be sure they have no green areas that give a very unpleasant taste or worm holes. You will need the whole potatoes for this recipe.
- Split the potatoes in half and boil them in a pot with water and salt until they are soft. Meanwhile cook the bacon in a pan or in the oven to make it crispy, remove the excess fat and let it cool. You can also cover the potatoes with aluminum foil and bake them for an hour.
- Once the potatoes are cooked add a refractory with butter, add the potatoes, season with salt and pepper, add the minced bacon and the grated cheese.
- Take the onions (the long-stemmed ones that you use for roasting) and, when they are well washed with scissors, cut small pieces of the stem to sprinkle on top of the potatoes. It is a subtler flavor than onion but equally delicious. It also gives a beautiful green touch to the preparation.
- Bake at 190 ° C until the cheese melts and the potatoes are browned (approx. 20 minutes). Enjoy this delight with meat or chicken!