If you are looking for a quick and delicious recipe, these chicken roll-ups are a perfect idea!
Ingredients for 4 roll-ups: 4 chicken breasts, 200g ham, 200g provolone cheese, salt, pepper, breadcrumbs, 2 eggs, Parmesan cheese, as needed, flour, as needed, rosemary, olive oil.
1)Flatten the chicken breast until quite thin.
2) Add the ham and cheese and roll it all up together.
3) Coat the roll-ups with flour, then dip them the beaten egg and finally coat them with the breadcrumbs.
4) Bake at 190°C for about 30 minutes and serve hot!
With chicken we suggest you also: Chicken and pesto rolls!
Ingredients: 4 chicken breasts, Salt, Pepper, 1/2 cup Pesto sauce, 8 oz mozzarella cheese, 2 tomatoes, 1 Tbsp oil, 1 Tbsp butterFresh parsley, 2 oz mozzarella cheese.
1) Cut each chicken breast in half lengthwise. Pound each cutlet in a ziploc bag to 1/8″ thick. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
2) Spread 1 tbsp pesto in the center of each cutlet, top with 2 slices of tomato and sprinkle with shredded mozzarella. Roll the chicken up and seal ends with a toothpick.
3) In a skillet heat with oil and butter. Fry chicken rolls for 4 min per side.
4) Sprinkle tops with remaining cheese and bake at 425˚F/220˚C for 13-15 minutes.
5) Sprinkle with fresh parsley