Try and make this special three layer cheesecake.
Ingredients: 150 g biscuit; 300 g hazelnut cream; 750 g cream cheese; 75 g sugar; 75 ml milk; 1 tbsp lemon juice; 1 tbsp vanilla; 300 g whipped cream; 5 tbsp strawberry jam; 3 tbsp hazelnut cream; 12 slices of gelatin; 175 g chocolate drops.
1)Crush biscuits and combine with melted hazelnut cream, chill for 15 min
2)Mix together cream cheese, sugar, milk, lemon juice and vanilla.
3) Add whipped cream.
4) Divide cream cheese mixture into 3 parts. Combine first part with hazelnut cream and gelatin, second part with strawberry jam and gelatin, and third – only with gelatin.
5) Pour chocolate, strawberry and white mixtures on the crust. Chill after every layer 20 min.
6) Cover cake with melted chocolate.
Prepare also: Brownie cheesecake
Ingredients: For the brownie: 80 g (3 oz) flour; 30 g (1 oz) cocoa powder; 90 g (3 oz) sugar; 2 eggs; 120 g (4 oz) butter; ¼ tsp of salt; ½ tsp baking powder; 1/2 tsp vanilla extract. For the cheesecake: 400 g (14 oz) cream cheese; 260 g (9 oz) ricotta cheese; 2/3 cup cream; 3 eggs; 120 g (4 oz) sugar; 2 tsp corn starch.
1)Preheat your oven to 170C (340F) degrees. Cover the bottom and the sides of 20 cm (8-inch) round springform with parchment.
2)Start with the brownie part: whisk dry ingredients (except for the sugar) together. Add eggs, melted butter and sugar.
3)Combine until smooth batter forms and add vanilla extract.
4) Pour brownie mixture into the springfrom pan and bake for 20 minutes.
5) Meanwhile make the cheesecake part by beating together all of the listed ingredients with a blender until smooth.
6) Pour the cheesecake mixture over the brownie and return into the oven for 50 minutes.
7) Cool down completely. Decorate with melted dark chocolate and chopped white chocolate or white chocolate chips.