To have a tasty dessert ready in few minutes, you'll just try this.
Ingredients: Bread toast, chocolate bars, hazelnut cream, chocolate chips and sugar.
1) Place the bread toast on a aluminum paper;
2) Add chocolate bars between the slices;
3) Cover with hazelnut cream; chocolate chips and sugar;
4) Bake for 15 minutes at 356°F (180°).
Using the bread toast you'll can make also: Chocolate french toast
Ingredients: 2 thick (4 cm) slices white toast bread; 1 bar dark chocolate; 2 eggs; 1/2 cup cream liqueur;1 tsp cinnamon;1 tbsp sugar; 1 tsp salt; ice-cream, fruits for serving.
1) Make a pocket in each bread slice without cutting through. Place half a bar of chocolate into each bread pocket.
2) Whisk eggs with liqueur, cinnamon, sugar and salt. Pour the mixture over stuffed bread and leave to soak for 15-20 minutes.
3) Melt some butter (or heat vegetable oil) over medium heat. Cook each toast for about 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cooked through.
4) Slice toasts in half before serving. Serve with fruits and ice-cream.