Why prepare a simple chocolate cake when you can have one like this? If you want surprise all your guest this recipe is perfect for you.
Ingredients: to make the coconut balls: 250g ricotta cheese; 2 egg yolks; 5 tbsp coconut flour; 3 tbsp cornstarch; 3tbsp sugar. For the batter: 4 eggs; 90g sugar; 100g flour; 4tbsp cocoa powder; 50g dark chocolate; 10g baking powder.
1. Mix together the ricotta cheese, the egg yolks, coconut flour, and cornstarch. Freeze the mixture for 30 minutes.
2. Make some balls using the mixture ( if it seems too soft, add more coconut flour)
3. To make the chocolate cake batter, beat the eggs and sugar, add the flour, cocoa powder, dark chocolate, and lastly the baking powder.
4. Place the coconut balls on the cake pan and pour the cake batter over them.
5. Bake at 180° for 40 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with shredded coconut and drizzle with hazelnut cream.