There isn't Christmas without a good dessert! This one is beautiful, colored and tasty.
Ingredients: 80 gr flour; 80 gr sugar; 80 gr butter, 3 egg whites; food coloring (black, pink, red, white); baking sheet; Christmas draw. Batter: 125 gr sugar; 4 eggs; 125 gr flour; green food coloring. Mousse chocolate.
1) In a large bowl put flour, sugar, butter and egg whites. Combine together until creamy.
2) Divide the batter in four bowl and mix each one with the food coloring;
3) Cover the draw with a baking sheet and draw with the 4 batter (in this way you can make the decorations);
4) In a bowl mix sugar, eggs, flour. When the batter is uniform add the green food coloring;
5) Pour the green batter on the decorations and bake at 340°F (170°) for 12 minutes;
6) Fill with the chocolate mousse and roll; let it cool for 1 hour.
7) Cut, serve and enjoy!