Alternate white and red stripes and make a perfect Christmas dessert.
Ingredients: 5 eggs; 150 gr sugar; 150 gr flour; 1 egg yolk; red food coloring; 200 ml whipped cream; vanilla; 200 gr white chocolate. To decorate: chocolate sticks; marshmallows; candies; candy cans; melted chocolate; whipped cream.
1)Separate egg yolk from whites;
2) Beat the yolk with sugar;
3) Whip the egg whites and pour into the yolk mixture;
4) Add flour and 1 egg yolk; mix well;
5) Separate the batter in two large bowls;
6) In one of these add and mix the red food coloring;
7) Fill the pastry bag with the two batters and spread on a baking tray;
8) Bake at 356°F (180°) for 12 minutes;
9) In another bowl whip the cream;
10) Mix with vanilla and white chocolate;
11) Fill the cake and roll, let it cool;
12) Make the snowmen with marshmallows, chocolate sticks and candies;
13) Decorate with with whipped cream and other candies.