Enjoy this special and mouthwatering Spanish dessert.
Ingredients: 1 ½ cup water; 2 ½ tbsp. sugar; 2 tbsp vegetable oil; 1 cup flour; vegetable oil for frying; hazelnut paste; cinnamon sugar.
1) Mix water, sugar and vegetable oil in a small pot. Bring the mixture to boil while whisking constantly.
2) Add flour and combine everything until a smooth ball of dough forms.
3) Put the dough into a pastry bag with a small star-shaped tip.
4) Squeeze the dough on a piece of parchment paper to form circles. Freeze churros completely.
5) Heat vegetable oil to 180C (350F). Fry churros for 2-3 minutes on both sides or until crispy and golden.
6) Cover each churro with cinnamon sugar, put about a teaspoon of hazelnut paste on half of them and cover with another half to make a sandwich.
Let's fun to prepare also: Churros bites
Ingredients: 1/2 cup sugar, 1 1/2 tbsp sugar, 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon, 1 cup water, 1/2 tsp salt, 2 tbsp vegetable oil, 1 cup all-purpose flour, 2 eggs.
1) Combine 1/2 cup sugar with the cinnamon in a bowl.
2) In a medium saucepan, whisk together the water, sugar, salt and vegetable oil.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil and remove from the heat.
4) Stir in the flour and eggs.
5) Pipe the dough over the pot of oil, fry churros them until golden brown and cooked through.
6) Roll them in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.