A delicious cocoa dough filled with whipped cream, you'll fall in love with this cake.
Ingredients: For the cake:3 cups flour; 4 egg yolks; 1 ¼ cup cold butter, cut into cubes; ½ cup cocoa powder; 2 cup powdered sugar. For the decorations:macarons, berries of choice. For the cream:½ cup pastry cream; 2 cups whipped cream.
1)To make a cake mix flour with cocoa powder, add butter and combine with your fingers to make crumbs.
2) Add egg yolks and powdered sugar, mix again and gather the crumbs into a ball.
3) Cover with foil and chill in fridge for 1 hour.
4) Roll out 1/2 of the pastry. Using a parchment paper stencil cut out number 3 and 0.
5) Carefully transfer them onto a parchment covered baking sheet and bake at 170C/340F for 15 minutes.
6) Leave to cool down and meanwhile repeat the same steps with leftover pastry.
7) Fold pastry cream into whipped cream and, using a pastry bag, pipe out cream on top of two cake layers.
8) Cover with leftover cake layers and add leftover cream.
9) Decorate with macarons and berries.