With simple ingredients you can make a unique and delicious dish.
Ingredients: 2 raw hamburger patties; salt and pepper; 3 eggs; 3 slices cheese; lettuce; burger buns.
1) Using a cup or glass make a hole in both burgers.
2) Use meat scraps to make another burger patty with hole in the middle.
3) Season burgers with salt and pepper on both sides.
4) Fry over medium heat until golden from one side, flip the burgers and pour an egg into each hole.
5) Cover with a lid and cook until the egg white is set, but the yolk is still runny.
6) Top each burger with cheese. Assemble burger with buns, lettuce and any other of your favorite toppings.
Try others mouthwatering recipes with burgers: Pizza hamburger
Ingredients: 1 pound (500 g) pizza dough; 1 cup cheese; 1 tomato, sliced; 3 bacon strips, fried; 3 beef patties; ½ cup cheese; salami; olive oil.
1) Preheat your oven to 200C/400F.
2) Divide dough into 3 pieces and roll each one into a disk about ¼-inch (1/2 cm) thick.Sprinkle some flour into a small bowl and lay the dough in it.Add cheese, tomato slice and crispy bacon slice.
3)Season 3 beef burgers with salt and pepper.Cook each for 4-6 minutes on both sides and place on top of the bacon. Gather overlapping dough together, pinch it to secure the filling inside and remove the excess dough.
4)Flip the burger onto a cutting board, make an X-shaped slit on top, sprinkle with cheese and add salami.Brush the dough on the sides with olive oil.
5)Bake pizza burgers for 10 minutes.