Two incredibles flavors in a one dessert: cookies and ice cream!
Ingredients: 6 oz butter (melted); 4 oz butter (softened); 1 ¼ cup sugar; 3 eggs; 2 tsp vanilla; 4 oz chocolate bar; ¾ cup flour; ¼ cup cocoa powder; 1 tsp salt; 1 pack cookie mix; ¼ chocolate chips.
1) Mix together, in a large bowl, 6 oz of melted butter, 1 1/4 cup of sugar, 2 eggs, 2 tsp of vanilla and melted chocolate. Add 3/4 cup of flour, 1/4 cup of cocoa powder and 1 tsp of salt in the same bowl and mix it all together.
2) Pour batter into greased skillet and spread evenly, set aside.
3) Add cookie mix, 1 egg and 4 oz of softened butter into the bowl and mix well.
4) Make cookie dough into a ball and place it in the center.
5) Spread the cookie dough. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of chocolate chips on top.
6) Bake at 350F (175°) for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
7) Serve with ice cream of your choice and drizzle chocolate fudge on top.