Prepare the red velvet pancakes with cream cheese and make a wonderful and romantic surprise.
Ingredients: pancakes: 2 eggs; 60g sugar; salt; 100g greek yogurt; 100ml milk; 8 g baking powder; red food dye; 1 tsp cocoa powder; 180g flour. Cream: 120g cheese; 40g powdered sugar.
1) Beat the egg, add milk and yogurt, sugar, and the sifted flour, add the yeast last with baking powder.
2) Pour a bit of oil onto a non-stick pan, pour the batter onto the pan.
3) Let it cook until bubbles start forming, then turn over the pancake.
4) Dust with powdered sugar and serve warm with cheese.
Another recipe easy and funny with pancakes: Pancake skewers.
Ingredients: 1 cup flour; 2 tbsp baking powder; 2 tbsp sugar; 2/3 cups milk; 1 egg; 1 tbsp butter melted; banana; fresh raspberries; maple syrup; icing sugar for serving.
1) Whisk dry ingredients together: flour, baking powder and sugar.
2) Add milk, egg and melted butter. Stir to combine until smooth batter forms.
3) Pour about 1 tbsp of pancake butter into a non-stick pan and cook mini pancakes for 3-4 minutes, flipping in the middle of cooking.
4) Put mini pancakes, raspberries and sliced banana on skewers.Serve with syrup and icing sugar.