It’s one of the most beloved Italian dishes in America and making it is really simple!
Ingredients: 250g fettuccine, 50g butter, 80ml heavy cream, salt, 50g Parmesan cheese, 2 spoons of pasta cooking water.
1. Cook the pasta in boiling water for 7 minutes;
2. In a pan, melt some butter, add the cream and the Parmesan cheese;
3. Add a bit of the pasta cooking water and once you have a nice cream add the pasta;
4. Mix everything together, add some parsley and serve hot.
If you want a tasty first dish, try this: Pasta nests: here’s how to make them even tastier!
Ingredients:lasagna, bechamel cheese, ham, mushrooms.
1. Cover the sheet of lasagna pasta with bechamel, cheese, ham and mushrooms.
2. Roll it up and then slice it into small rolls
3. Pour some bechamel into a baking dish and then place the lasagna rolls over it.
4. Cover with more bechamel and Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake at 180°C for 25 minutes.