- Butter 1/2 cup • 717 kcal
- White bread 12 slices
- Brown sugar 1/2 cup
- Sugar 1/2 cup • 470 kcal
- Cinnamon powder 1 tsp
- Vanilla 1 tbsp
- Eggs 6 • 130 kcal
- Whole Milk 1 1/2 cups
- Berries 1/2 cup
- For decorate
- Confectioner’s sugar
- Berries to taste
French bread is a variety of bread that is characterized by using wheat flour, because it is much longer than wide and its crispy crust.
French bread is ideal for making sandwiches. This is one of the most well-known and appreciated breads, not only in France. These long bars are crunchy, with a golden crust and appetizing.
This recipe is excellent for a delicious and sweet breakfast. The combination is perfect so everyone at home will love it. It is the favorite dessert of
many and fortunately have several positive contributions to our health, obviously eating too much could cause overweight.
- Lightly butter a 9×13 inch refractory mold.
- Mix the brown sugar and cinnamon powder.
- Place a layer of slices of bread and sprinkle with the mixture of sugar and cinnamon, put the second layer of slices of bread and add the rest of the mixture of sugar and cinnamon.
- Melt the butter in the microwave and then add all the liquid ingredients in the blender: eggs, milk, vanilla and melted butter. Blend until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Cover the slices of bread with this mixture, if necessary crush a little with a kitchen spatula so that all the slices of bread are moistened.
- In the spaces between the slices of bread, add the berries.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate for at least 12 hours. This recipe is ideal to prepare at night and bake it in the morning, this allows you to save a lot of time.
- Preheat the oven to 200F.
- After 12 o'clock, remove from the refrigerator and disintegrate the bread a little with your hands and bake for 30 minutes or until the surface is well browned…
- Serve with more berries and sprinkle confectioner's sugar
Nutrition Facts Servings: 6 Amount per serving Calories 404 % Daily Value* Total Fat 22.3g 29% Saturated Fat 12.4g 62% Cholesterol 210mg 70% Sodium 321mg 14% Total Carbohydrate 42.4g 15% Dietary Fiber 0.9g 3% Total Sugars 33.8g Protein 9.1g