Fried milk is easy to make and is also very tasty. You’ll love its creamy consistency!
1 egg yolk
egg whites beaten to stiff peaks
1. Beat together the egg, salt, and sugar. Then, add the flour.
2. Warm the milk in a pan and once it starts boiling, pour it into the egg mixture.
3. Stir vigorously, and pour the mixture into a casserole dish.
4. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
5. Slice it into squares, dip each square in egg whites ( beaten to stiff peaks) and then cover in breadcrumbs.
6. Fry in hot oil and dust with powdered sugar before serving.
Serve and enjoy!