This vegan version is very good, try it!
Ingredients: 3 cups raw cashews; 1 cup coconut cream; 3/4 cup maple syrup; 1/2 cup lemon juice; 2 tsp vanilla; 1/2 cup coconut oil; 1 cup raspberries; 1 Tbsp blue algae; 1 cup blackberries; 1 cup blueberries; 1 cup raw almonds; 10 dates, pitted; 1 cup raw walnuts; 3/4 unsweetened shredded coconut; 1/4 tsp sea salt.
1)Place the raspberries, blackberries, blueberries into a plate and freeze them;
2) In a blender mix the cashews, coconut cream, maple syrup, lemon juice, vanilla, coconut oil;
3) Reserve 1 cup of batter and add frozen raspberries, mix;
4) Reserve 1 cup of batter and add frozen blackberries, mix;
5) Reserve 1 cup of batter and add frozen blueberries, mix;
6) Blend the almonds, dates, walnut, shredded coconut and sea salt;
7) Presse into the muffin tin and add the three batters;
8) Freeze and serve.