An alternative way to have breakfast with these incredible and tasty bites.
Ingredients: 7 eggs; ½ cup cream; 2/3 sharp cheese, shredded; ½ cup ham, cubed; 2/3 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped; 2 tbsp scallion, finely chopped; 1 tsp olive oil; salt, pepper to taste.
1)Preheat your oven to 180 C (350 F).
2) Grease a muffin tin cups with some olive oil.
3) Whisk eggs with cream, salt and pepper.
4) Fill 9 muffin cups with beaten eggs.
5) Add cheese (leave about 3-4 tbsp for topping), ham and cherry tomatoes.
6) Top with leftover cheese and chopped scallions.
7) Bake for 20 minutes or until eggs are fully set.
8) Leave to cool down for 10-15 minutes before removing from muffin tin cups and serving.
This recipe is perfect for a party or a dinner with friends and you can you other ingredients too.