Organize a super and unique party and then prepare this wonderful and delicious meal!
Ingredients: 20 crustlesss toast bread, 200 g ham slices, 200 g cheese slices, 250 g shreded mozzarella cheese, parsley and bechamel sauce for serving.
1)Cut cheese and ham into cubes.
2)Roll out toast bread with rolling pin.
3)Make cons as in the video.
4)Fill cons with ham and cheese and arrange them in circle and in two levels, and dont forget to put the shredded cheese between two levels and on the top.
5)Bake for 15 minutes on 200 degrees.
6)Serve warm with bechamel sauce sprinkled with parsley.
Serve and enjoy!
Cheesy potato balls: no one will be able to resist their cheesy center!
Ingredients: salt, pepper, 200g boiled potatoes, oregano, 1 egg yolk, 8g baking powder, 250g flour, 100ml water cheese ham, cut in cubes.
1. Mash the boiled potatoes and season with salt, pepper, and oregano.
2. Mix in the egg yolk, baking powder, flour, and water.
3. Let the mixture rest for at least 15 minutes, then shape it into balls.
4. Press a cube of cheese and some ham in the center of each ball.
5. Seal each ball well and then deep fry them.
6. Let them cool a bit before serving.