For a different and tasty lunch (or dinner) try to prepare this recipe.
Ingredients: 3 Egg Yolks, 5 Egg Whites, 1 Tbsp Butter, Gouda Cheese Slices, Ham Slices.
1) Separate the eggs into 3 egg yolks and 5 egg whites.
2) Whisk the egg whites to a soft peak stage and the egg yolks until they thicken and lighten.
3) Pour the whisked egg yolks into the egg whites and gently fold them together.
4) Pour this mix into a medium pan that has been preheated over a low-medium heat.
5) Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until you can lift an edge and slide under the butter.
6) Add a lid and cook for 4-5 minutes. Remove the lid and then add the cheese and ham to half.
7) Slide the omelette out on the a plate and then fold in half.
We suggest you other omelette recipes: Rainbow omelette
Ingredients: 2 cups milk; 3 eggs; 50 g (1.7 oz) carrot, chopped; 50 g (1.7 oz) cauliflower florets; 50 g (1.7 oz) broccoli florets; 50 g (1.7 oz) red onion, sliced; 50 g (1.7 oz) green peas; 50 g (1.7 oz) green beans; ½ tsp turmeric; salt and pepper.
Using cardboard rectangles and foil make a divider for your pan as shown on the video.
Fill each sector of the pan with different vegetable.
Whisk milk, eggs, salt, pepper and turmeric together. Pour the mixture over vegetables.
Bake at 180 C/ 350 F for 20 minutes.