This roll-ups version is very easy to prepare and so yummy. Ham and cheese will be the special ingredients that make this recipe incredible.
Ingredients: 1 (8-oz.) tube crescent roll dough; 1/2 lb. deli sliced ham; 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard; 8 oz. sliced Swiss cheese; 4 tbsp. butter, melted; 1/4 tsp. garlic powder; 2 tbsp. chopped parsley; 1 tsp. poppy seeds.
1) Unroll the dough on a floured base, separate the sheet into rectangles.
2) Pinch the perforations to close well.
3) Spread mustard over each pieces. Cover with sliced ham and cheese.
4) Roll up each rectangle and presse the edges to seal.
5) Cut each roll into 5-6 slices. Place them in a baking tray.
6) Whisk together, using a small bowl, melted butter, garlic powder and parsley.
7) Brush over pinwheels, then sprinkle poppy seeds on top.
8) Bake at 350°F (175°) for 12-15 minutes, until the rolls are golden.