Using an ice box you can prepare delicious chocolate snacks.
Ingredients: 200 gr chocolate; ½ tbsp coconut oil. Desired ingredients for feeling Suggestions:Walnuts; Pistachios; Caramel; Strawberry jam; Minced coconut.
1)Melt chocolate with coconut oil;
2) Grease ice cube with butter and cover the button with chocolate mixture;
3) Coat the sides and freeze 2 minutes;
4) Fill with desired ingredients: Caramel, Strawberry jelly, Shredded coconut + Walnuts, Pistachios;
5) Cover up with the rest of the chocolate mixture;
6) Freeze 1 hour.
Try also this: Chocolate desert roses: ready in just 5 minutes!
Ingredients: 150g cornflakes, 50g puffed rice; 100g dark chocolate; cupcake liners.
1) In a bowl, mix together the puffed rice and cornflakes.
2) Add the melted chocolate and mix.
3) Place a spoonful of the mixture into each cupcake liner.
4) Refrigerate for 30 minutes.