Follow these simple and effective tips to keep food fresh longer.
1) Meat freezer burn: put the meat in a plastic bag and leave tip open. Put the bag in a bowl with water and seal tight and close: vacuum is ready and you can freeze the meat.
2) Strawberries: when you buy the strawberries insert the plastic box in a bowl with water and apple cider vinegar. Then keep then in the fridge.
3) Moldy bread: in the bread bag insert a piece of celery. After 1 week the bread will be fresh yet.
4) Stale cookies: put a bread slice into the glass jar to keep your cookies very crispy.
5) Milk: to keep milk fresh longer, sprinkle some salt inside the bottle and refrigerate.
6) Bananas: tie the plastic bag on top and after a week they'll be still fresh.
7) Salad: put the salad in a kitchen towel and then insert into the plastic box.