The author of this DIY project comes up with a creative upcycling idea, using common items like glass bottles. In a few simple steps, he transforms old wine bottles into a new and elegant floor lamp.
in foto: Credits for all pictures: http://www.instructables.com/
Upcycling old glass bottles into home décor can be a creative way to transform a common item into something really unique. Here's how wine bottles can be used to make a new and elegant floor lamp.
1.You'll need around 6 to 8 bottles.
2. Construct the bottom lamp base.
3. Construct the 2nd base.
4. Cut the 3rd base.
5. Create the 4th base.
5. Assemble the center pole.
7. Get a preview of how the lamp will look.
9. Stain and finish.
10. Add the lamp kit/hardware and cord.
11. Here's your beautiful wine glass floor lamp!