A brilliant and delicious idea to recycle bananas!
2 ripe bananas, peeled
1 cup pancake mix
½ tsp cinnamon
1 cup milk
Icing sugar for serving
1. In a bowl, use a fork to mash bananas.
2. Add pancake mixture, cinnamon and milk. Beat together.
3. Fry in preheated oil. About 1 tablespoon per pancake.
4. Cook for about 2-3 minutes, until they become golden brown and cooked in the middle.
5. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
2 ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
1 sheet puff pastry
½ cup hazelnut cream
1 egg, beaten
2. Roll the puff pastry. Spread chocolate paste in the middle of the dough.
Place the sliced bananas on the chocolate paste.
Form the bread
10. Brush the dough with beaten egg and sprinkle with nuts
Bake for 15 minutes at 400°F/220°C
11. Let rest 10 minutes before slicing.