You can bring them with you if you want to eat a hot omelette even when you’re on the go!
Have you ever thought of making omelettes in a jar? Convenient, fast and super tasty, you can make them without dirtying pots or pans.
6 Eggs (2 eggs per jar)
1. Break two eggs for each jar.
2. Add a pinch of salt
3. Add the provola and salami cubes
4. Sprinkle some chives
5. Close the jars.
6. Shake well to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
7. Heat water in a pan over medium heat.
8. Set the jars in, closed for about 35 minutes.
9. Extract the jars and sprinkle with a little pecorino cheese.
10. Eat directly from the jar!