To make unique your meal you just need to prepare this recipe.
Ingredients: 550g ground beef; salt; 50 g Parmesan cheese; parsley; 2 eggs; slice of bread (crumb only; grilled zucchini; 100g provolone cheese; 2 sheets of shortcrust pastry (round).
1) Prepare the meatloaf by combining the ground beef, eggs, Parmesan, and spices.
2) Spread the meat out onto a sheet of parchment paper and place some grilled zucchini slices and provolone over it. Roll it up and bake it at 180°C for 35 minutes.
3) Slice the two sheets of shortcrust into strips. Weave together the strips and refrigerate them for 30 minutes.
4) Once the meatloaf has cooled, wrap it up in the braided shortcrust and put it in the oven again at 190°C for 20 minutes.
Other tasty version of meatloaf, make it: Braided meatloaf
Ingredients: 600gr ground meat; 2 eggs; 50gr Parmesan cheese; 30gr bread crumb; salt; pepper. Filling: 200gr ham; 200gr provolone cheese; 500gr rapini; 90gr bacon.
1) Mix the meat with salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese, bread crumb soaked in milk, and eggs.
2) If it seems too soft, add some breadcrumbs.
3) Spread out the ground meat and place the ham, provolone cheese and the rapini on it.
4) Roll it up and bake at 190°C for 40 minutes. Let it cool slightly and serve.