To prepare an easy dinner for may people you can try this recipe. You'll just need a muffin tin and few ingredients
Ingredients: 48 Wonton Wrappers, 1/2 Cup Ricotta, 1 Cup Parmesan, 1/2 Cup Mozzarella, 1/2 tbsp Oregano, 1 cup Sauteed Sausage, 1 package Mini Pepperoni, 2 Cups Red Sauce, 1/2 Cup Pesto, 1 Cup Sauteed Veggies: Yellow Bell Pepper, Green Bell Pepper, Orange Bell Pepper.
1) Place the wonton wrappers into the muffin tin;
2) In a large bowl mix together 1/2 cup of ricotta, 1 cup of parmesan, 1/2 cup of mozzarella, and 1/2 tbsp of oregano;
3) Fill the wonton wrappers in this order: wonton wrapper, cheese mixture, wonton wrapper, red sauce plus sausage and pepperoni;
4) Repeat and top with shredded mozzarella;
5) Bake at 350°f (175°) for 25 minutes.