A tasty and warm dessert that is perfect for those cold winter days!
Ingredients: hazelnut cream, 2 eggs, 100g sugar, 100g butter, 150g dark chocolate, 20g flour.
1) Pour the hazelnut cream in an ice tray and freeze it for about an hour.
2) Beat the eggs and sugar together, add the flour, dark chocolate, and the butter.
3) Pour the batter into muffin molds and place a frozen cube of hazelnut cream in the center of each mini cake.
4) Bake at 180° for 12 minutes and serve hot.
All ovens are different, so we suggest you try baking only one cake first to gauge the time it will take your oven to bake it properly.
Try also this version of lava cake: The recipe to make a no bake one
Ingredients: 150 g digestive biscuits (ground), 250 g melted chocolate.
1) Make the dough by combining ground biscuits with 150 g melted chocolate.
2)Coat the glass with plastic wrap and put the dough in it, leaving a bit for the top of the cake.
3) With your fingers expand the dough by the glass.
4) Fill half of your cake with the rest of the melted chocolate and cover it with remaining dough.
5) Roll lava cake in biscuit.