Stringy and crispy sandwiches cook in a pan. Fast and mouthwatering recipe.
Ingredients: 6 slices white sandwich bread, 4 pieces ham, 6 tbsp grated gauda cheese, 3 eggs, 6 tbsp mayonnaise, 10 tsp milk, salt, 2 tbsp butter.
1)Cut off the edges of bread.
2) Spread mayonnaise on the bread slices and top with cheese.
3) Add ham slices on the four bread slices.
4) Then assemble the sandwiches: 2 bread slices with ham and cover it with bread with cheese.
5) Put the cutting board with some big bowls on the sandwich, and wait for 5-10 minutes until it pressed well.
6) Beat the eggs with milk and salt, dip sandwiches in the egg mixture and fry until golden from all sides.
Serve and enjoy these incredible sandwiches.