Empty the mushrooms and fill them with meat, try this meal.
Ingredients: minced meat, salt, pepper, parsley, paprika, mushrooms, oil, cheese.
1) In a bowl pot the minced meat;
2) Mix with salt, pepper, parsley and paprika;
3) Make some balls;
4) Cut the mushrooms and fill the top with minced meat;
5) Place in a baking tray, add oil and cheese;
6) Bake at 356°F (180°) for 20 minutes.
With mushrooms you can prepare other recipe: Mushroom Stuffed Baguette
Ingredients: ½ Stale Baguette, 2-3 days old; 1 Tbsp Olive Oil; 75g Diced Onion; 100g Sliced Mushrooms; Salt and Pepper; 50g Spinach; 75g Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
1)Take the baguette and wrap in a damp cloth.
2) Bake in the oven at 160°C or 320°F for 5 minutes.
3) When you remove turn up the oven to 220°C or 430°F Slice into rounds around 3-4cm thick and scoop out most of the inside to create cups.
4) Heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat and fry the onions until translucent.
5) Add in the onions and fry until golden. Season with salt and pepper and then add the spinach and cook until wilted.
6) Stuff the bread cups with the mushroom mix and top with mozzarella cheese.
7) Finally bake at the higher temperature for 5 minutes.