A cake so fluffy, so delicious you can't wait to share it with everyone!
Ingredients: 4 eggs; 1 cup sugar; 1 cup flour; 1 tsp baking powder; ¼ tsp salt; ½ cup melted butter; ½ tsp vanilla essence; More butter and flour for the tray; 3 tbsp oil for the cake tin; Large casserole pan with lid; Round cake tin; Biscuit cutter; Icing sugar.
1. Beat the eggs in a bowl as much as you can.
2. Then add the dry ingredients and whisk some more.
3. Add the melted butter and vanilla essence and mix.
4. Grease a round cake tin with butter, sprinkle flour and pour in the mixture.
5. Heat the casserole pan and put some oil in the bottom.
6. Place a metal biscuit cutter on the bottom, then place the cake tin on top.
7. Cover and cook on medium heat for around 40 minutes.
8. Place a cocktail stick to check it is cooked.
Serve with icing sugar.
Ingredients: for the base:300g chocolate cake, 80ml milk, 50g dark chocolate. For the filling:100g butter, 200g mascarpone cheese, 30ml milk, 150g powdered sugar. For the garnish: hazelnut spread, chopped hazelnuts.
1. Crumble the chocolate cake, then combine with the milk and dark chocolate.
2. The mixture should be nice and moist, roll it out between two sheets of plastic wrap.
3. Prepare the cream by mixing together the butter, milk, mascarpone cheese and powdered sugar.
4. Spread this cream over the chocolate cake base. Roll it up carefully.
5. Refrigerate, then garnish with hazelnut spread and chopped hazelnuts.
You can fill it with any cream you like. If the butter, mascarpone and sugar cream is too sweet for your tastes, try a regular mascarpone cream or use a chocolate custard cream.