A very useful idea to prepare a tasty dessert.
Ingredients: 2 bananas; 2 glass flour; 1 glass sugar; 2 tsp baking powder; 1 glass milk; ½ glass vegetable oil; 4 eggs.
1) To make the batter, combine all the dry ingredients, then add the eggs.
2) Let the bananas caramelize in the pan, then pour half the batter over them.
3) Cook on low heat with the lid over the pan for about 10 minutes. Do the same with the other half of the batter.
4) Cover one layer with hazelnut spread and place the second over it. You replace the bananas with any fruit you like.
Another delicious recipe with banana: Banana pie
Ingredients: For the pie: 200 g (7 oz) butter, softened; 100 g (3.5 oz) white sugar; 100 g (3.5 oz) brown sugar; 3 eggs; 300 g (10 oz) flour; 1 tsp baking powder; 3 bananas, pureed; 100 g (3.5 oz) dark chocolate. For the caramel: 2 tbsp butter; 3 tbsp brown sugar; 3 tbsp honey. For the décor: 3-4 bananas, sliced in half.
1)Preheat your oven to 180C/350F. Cover 20cm/8 inch baking pan with parchment.
2) Make a caramel by whisking butter, sugar and honey over medium heat. Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute more.
3) For the cake beat butter and sugar until pale. Add eggs, one by one, while still beating the mixture. Add banana puree and stir to combine.
4) Separately whisk flour and baking powder together.
5) Add dry mixture into the egg-butter mixture and stir until smooth. Sprinkle chopped dark chocolate and combine everything with a spatula.
6) Pour caramel into a prepared pan, add bananas on top to cover the bottom completely. Pour prepared batter on top.
7) Bake for 50-60 minutes. Serve warm.