- Flour 2 cups
- Baking soda 1 tsp
- Melted butter 1 cup
- Sugar 1 cup • 470 kcal
- Ground cinnamon 1 1/2 tsp
- Eggs 2 • 130 kcal
- Oatmel 2 1/2 cups
- Chocolate chips 1 cup
The oatmeal cookies are delicious.
These oatmeal cookies are smooth and have a very soft texture. You can add some chocolate chips and in this way, give a twist to the recipe. They are simply perfect for sharing at home or giving away someone special; you can always enjoy them with a fresh glass of milk.
These oatmeal cookies are perfect for your children to take these days, to the pool or to the beach, ideal for them to recover their energy with a large glass of milk. I'm afraid we'll have to take them too, so we can follow them …
To this recipe you can remove the sugar and substitute it with your favorite sweetener, thus making them light oatmeal cookies. You can also add nuts, raisins, dehydrated blueberries or any similar ingredient, always with the idea of doing something dietary.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Melt the butter, sugar and eggs until a homogeneous paste has formed. It must be beaten until the sugar is completely melted.
- Then add salt, baking soda and vanilla. Add the sifted flour and mix. Then add the oats and mix.
- Finally add the raisins and mix well. You should get a firm consistency blend.
- Cover a baking sheet with waxed paper and form pellets with a soup spoon (about 1 inch). The dough will be stretched in the oven until there is a cookie of 3 to 4 inches.
- Cook 10 min or until the surface of the cookie is golden brown.
- Remove carefully while they are hot and allow to cool on a smooth surface.