A simple way to prepare pancake without getting anything dirty.
Ingredients: 200g flour; 50g sugar; 2 eggs; 3 tsp vegetable oil; salt; 250ml milk; 2 tsp baking powder; maple syrup (as needed); powdered sugar (as needed).
1) Fill a plastic bottle with all the ingredients using a funnel.
2) First, add all the dry ingredients than the others. Close the bottle and shake it for a couple of minutes.
3) Cook the pancakes in an oiled pan. If you have any batter leftover you can simply store it in the fridge.
4) Serve with maple or chocolate syrup.
Using a plastic bottle you can make other recipes: Zebra cake
Ingredients: for each bottle: 150g flour; 120g sugar; 70ml vegetable oil; 2 eggs; 8g baking powder; add to the second bottle only: 30g unsweetened cocoa powder.
1) Using a funnel, pour all the dry ingredients in the bottle. Then, pour the oil and add the eggs. Shake well, for about 5 minutes.
2) Do the same with a second bottle, but in this one add cocoa powder. Continue shaking until all ingredients are mixed together well. To avoid lumps in the batter simple sift the flour, sugar and baking powder before putting them in the bottle.
3) Butter a 24cm round cake pan. Using the two bottles, pour the batter into the cake pan by alternating the plain batter with the chocolate one.
4) Bake at 180°C for 35 minutes and serve.