This zucchini and potato parmesan is a delicious alternative to the classic eggplant parmesan. It’s easy and rather quick to prepare. The end result will surprise you!
Ingredients: 900g potatoes; 2 zucchini; 500g béchamel; 200g ham; 250g provola cheese; 50g Parmesan cheese.
1)Peel the potatoes and cook them in a microwave or boil them in some water for 5 minutes.
2) Let them cool and then slice them thinly. In a baking dish, add a layer of béchamel, potatoes, salt, pepper, zucchini, another layer of béchamel, ham and provola cheese.
3) Continue in this order until the dish is filled.
4) Top it off with one more layer of potatoes, béchamel and plenty of Parmesan cheese.
5) Bake at 200°C for 30/40 minutes until it is golden brown on top.
Try also: Zucchini schiacciata: a quick and easy recipe!
Ingredients: 3 zucchini, 1 egg, 120g potato flour, salt, pepper, 80g Parmesan cheese, ham, sliced cheese.
1) Grate the zucchini and remove the access water,
2) Add the egg, potato flour, salt, and pepper,
3) Add the Parmesan cheese and place the dough into a cake pan or baking sheet,
4) Top with ham and cheese,
5) Bake at 180°C for 35 minutes,
6) Serve with basil leaves.