Make the baskets and fill then with mushrooms or with all you desire!
Ingredients: 800g boiled potatoes, 1 egg, 80g Parmesan cheese, 20g butter, pepper and salt. For the filling: 200g mushrooms, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese.
1) Boil the potatoes, mash them and then add the egg, salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese to them.
2) Use a muffin pan to make the baskets. If you don’t have a muffin pan, use some parchment paper instead.
3) With the potato mixture, make a circle then make two rings (one on top of the other) on top of the circle to make the sides of the basket.
4) Bake the baskets at 190°C for 15 minutes. Wait until they have cooled a bit before filling them with mozzarella cheese, sautéed mushrooms and a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.
5) Bake them for an additional 8 minutes and serve hot!