A good and rich recipe to delight the palate of your guests. Potato, meat, bechamel, just three ingredients to prepare a savory cake.
Ingredients: 2 lbs ground beef; 1 onion, chopped; 1 tbsp parsley, chopped; 1/2 tsp paprika; 1 garlic clove; Salt; Pepper; 4 cooked potatoes; 2 cups bechamel sauce; 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated.
1)Mix beef with parsley, paprika, salt, garlic and onion until combined.
2) Cut cooked potato into circles and cover the bottom and sides of round baking form with potato.
3) Form meatballs and put them on the top of potato.
4) Add slices of potato between each meatballs.
5) Cover it with bechamel sauce and sprinlke with mozzarella cheese.
6) Bake at 350F/180C for 40 minutes.