If you love potatoes and cheese, this meal is perfect for you! Easy to prepare and very delicious, you'll surprise all your guests. Serve this dish with read meat, chicken or mozzarella.
Ingredients: 6 potatoes; Raclette cheese; Bacon; Parsley.
1) Cut the Raclette and make some slices;
2) Place the slices into a baking tray and cover with bacon;
3) Bake at 360°F (180°) for 20 minutes;
4) Peel the potatoes and put them into a saucepan. Let them boil;
5) Cut the potatoes on the top;
6) Bake the potatoes at 360°F (180°) for 20 minutes;
7) Place the baked potatoes on the cheese and bacon layer;
8) Add the chopped parsley and serve!
Enjoy this incredible meal. A tasty alternative would be with chicken!