It’s really easy to make these at home. You can prepare them with your kids. It will be a fun activity, and the result will be a tasty treat!
400g potatoes; water; salt; 2tsp flour; vegetable oil.
1) Microwave the potatoes for 11 minutes. Add some salt and flour to them and mash them up.
2) Spread the mashed potatoes on some parchment paper and cut out lots of circles.
3) To make the smiley face, use a straw to make the eyes and a spoon to make the smile.
4) Once they are ready, freeze them for 30 minutes before frying them.
With potatoes you can make many dishes, for example: Potato mini-pizzas
Potatoes; cheese; rosemary; mortadella; olive oil.
1) Slice the potatoes into thick slices. Season with salt, pepper, rosemary and olive oil.
2) Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.
3) Fill with cheese and mortadella.
4) Bake at 200°C for 5 minutes.