The incredible potato flavor combined with mushrooms, bacon and cheese. If you want prepare a very strong and tasty dinner this is the right recipe for you!
Ingredients: 500g boiled potatoes, 100g Parmesan cheese, 1 egg, salt, pepper, 150g bacon, mushrooms, as needed.
1) Boil the potatoes, mash them, add salt, pepper, egg and Parmesan cheese.
2) If you want, you can season this mixture with some herbs such as parsley and basil.
3) Next, start weaving the bacon strips together to form a rather large rectangle.
4) Pour half of the potato mixture onto the woven bacon, fill with cheese and mushrooms, cover with the remaining potato mixture.
5) Shape it like a meatloaf and cover the ends with the bacon as well.
6) Flip over the potato roll and bake for about 20 minutes.
7) To make the bacon extra crunchy, set your oven to grill or top heat for the last 5 minutes of baking.