These chocolate cups are very easy to prepare but the final product is awesome.
Ingredients: 200g dark chocolate; 100g whipped cream; 250g mascarpone cheese; 2 tsp hazelnut cream; 2 tsp white hazelnut cream; chocolate snack.
1)Melt the chocolate in a double-boiler or in the microwave making sure it doesn't burn.
2) Pour it in a cup and rotate it to completely cover the inside, place in the freezer for at least an hour.
3) In the meantime, prepare the cream by mixing together the whipped cream, the mascarpone cheese, the hazelnut cream and a tasty chocolate snack.
4) When the cups are ready, fill them with the cream, dust with some cocoa powder and serve!
Using this tip you can also prepare: Coffee mousse
Ingredients: for the chocolate cups: dark chocolate (as needed); plastic cupsfor the coffee mousse: 3tsp instant coffee; 7 tsp sugar; 120ml water.
1) Wash and dry the plastic cups, cut one side and seal it back up with some tape. This will make removing the chocolate cup from the plastic much easier.
2) Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave. Pour it into the plastic cups. Freeze for about an hour.
3) In a bowl, pour cold water, instant coffee, and the sugar. Beat for 5 minutes until it becomes a thick cream.
4) Remove the chocolate cups from the plastic cups. Serve the coffee mousse in the chocolate cups.