The easy recipe to prepare a cheesy savory star.
If you want to prepare a tasty and fast appetizer, try this recipe. The cheese and ham flavor in one meal.
Ingredients: 1 roll puff pastry; potatoes; onion; ham; parsley; 4 eggs; 20 ml cream; salt; black pepper; Reblochon.
1) Cut the Reblochon and make some triangles;
2) Spread the puff pastry into a baking tray;
3) Place the cheese on the puff pastry;
4) Cut into cubes the potato and cook with onion; put on the puff pastry;
5) Cut the ham and place between the cheese;
6) Add the chopped parsley too;
7) In a large bowl mix the eggs, cream, salt and black pepper;
8) Pour on the cheese star and bake at 340°F (170°) for 30 minutes.
Serve to your guests with a good and cook drink.