The trick is to join together the puff pastry!
Ingredients: 1 sheet of puff pastry; green olives, pitted; hot dogs
1. Slice the puff pastry into strips. Make rings and place them next to one another.
2. Alternate a piece of hot dog with the olives. Carefully squeeze together the center of three rings.
3. Shape them so they look like flowers. Brush the top with egg wash.
4. Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes.
We suggest another recipe with puff pastry: Savory flowers with ricotta and olives
Ingredients: 200g ricotta; pepper; cheese; pizza dough; green olives
1. Cut the dough into circles using a glass.
2. On the 4 sides place a dollop of ricotta and some cheese.
3. Fold over the corners toward the center and place an olive in the middle.
4. Bake at 190°C for 20 minutes.