Roll up the sheet cake and arugula. The savory version is really tasty!
Ingredients: for the batter: 4 eggs, salt, 120g flour, 5g baking powder. For the filling: mayonnaise, arugula, cheese, slices ham.
1)Beat together the eggs, salt, then add the flour and baking powder.
2) Spread the batter over a sheet pan and bake it at 180°C for 10 minutes.
3) Let it cool. Fill with mayonnaise, arugula, and ham.
4) Roll it up and refrigerate it for about 60 minutes.
Try this recipe too: Veggie quiche
200ml heavy cream
1. Beat the eggs together with the heavy cream and salt.
2. Cover a bread pan with the shortcrust and add the vegetables, cheese, and ham.
3. Pour the egg mixture over the filling.
4. Bake at 180°C for 25 minutes