A tasty and easy snack to prepare for all your family or your friends to spend a "delicious" afternoon.
Ingredients: 300g flour, 100g sugar, 1/2 packet of baking powder, 100ml milk, 1 egg.
1) Mix the flour with the sugar and baking powder.
2) Add a beaten egg and milk. Roll out the dough and use a glass to cut out some circles.
3) Spread a spoonful of hazelnut cream on half of the circles, cover them with the remaining circles.
4) Put some butter in a skillet and let the scones cook over medium/low heat for 5 minutes per side.
5) The baking powder will make the scones nice and fluffy.
6) Dust with some powdered sugar before serving.
We suggest you other soft and tasty recipe: Fluffy pancakes
Ingredients: 2 cups flour; 2 tbsp baking powder; 2 cups warm milk; 3 egg yolks; ½ cup butter, melted; 2 egg whites; 2/3 cups sugar;
butter, syrup, fruits for serving.
Mix flour with baking powder. Separately whisk egg yolks, butter and sugar. Add milk and whisk again.
Using mixer, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Combine wet and dry ingredients until smooth batter forms. Fold fluffy egg whites in.
Brush small pancake pan with a little bit of vegetable oil. Pour 1 cup of pancake batter in, cover the pan and place over low heat until cooked through (about 7-10 minutes). Repeat with leftover batter.
Serve with a piece of butter, fresh berries and drizzle with syrup.