Creamy and soft, every bite it a sheer delight!
Ingredients: for the dough: 300ml milk; 500g flour; 50g butter; 15g fresh yeast; 70g sugar; 5g salt. For the cream: 170g ricotta cheese; 30g powdered sugar; 150ml whipped cream; lemon zest. For the milk cream: 200ml milk; 40g sugar; 30g corn starch; a teaspoon of honey.
1. Dissolve the fresh yeast in the warm milk. Gradually add the flour, sugar and salt. Let the dough rise for 2 hours.
2. Divide the dough into 25g balls and bake them at 180°C for 15/17 minutes. Brush the tops with milk and then cover them with a tea-towel so that the steam makes them even softer.
3. In the meantime, prepare the milk cream by combining milk, sugar, honey, and cornstarch in a pan. Let it cook until it becomes a dense cream. Let it cool.
4. Mix together the milk cream and the ricotta cream (made by mixing the ricotta with sugar, lemon zest and whipped cream).
5. Make a hole in each roll and fill them with cream.
6. Dust with powdered sugar and refrigerate them for at least 30 minutes before serving.