This tiramisù cream-filled version is incredible!
Ingredients: for the cream: 500g mascarpone cheese; 4 pasteurized egg yolks; 1 espresso coffee; 4 egg whites beaten to stiff peaks; milk, as needed; cookies, as needed; hazelnut cream, as needed; unsweetened cocoa powder.
1) Prepare the cream by combining the mascarpone cheese, eggs, and coffee.
2) Dip the cookies in a mixture of milk and coffee and use them to make the first layer of the cake.
3) Alternate layers of cookies, mascarpone cream, and hazelnut cream.
4) Top it off with one final layer of cream and decorate it with some cookies and hazelnut cream.
5) Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
If you love tiramisù, try this recipe too: Hazelnut Tiramisù!
For the cream:
500g of mascarpone cheese
130g of powdered sugar
4 pasteurized egg yolks
100ml of whipped cream
For the syrup:
250ml of milk
2 tablespoons of hazelnut cream
Heat the milk in the microwave and melt two spoons filled with hazelnut cream. Meanwhile, prepare the cream by mixing the mascarpone with the powdered sugar, the pasteurized egg yolks and the whipped cream.
When the chocolate milk has cooled, dip the ladyfingers into it and proceed as a normal tiramisu. After the first layer of biscuits and the first layer of cream, pour the hazelnut cream syrup you obtained as follows: take part of the syrup used to wet the ladyfingers, warm it again and add two tablespoons of hazelnut cream. Turn until you get a nice thick syrup. Pour the mixture on your Hazelnut Tiramisu, then proceed with another layer of ladyfingers and finally pour the cream. Place in the freezer for at least 3 hours, then sprinkle with cocoa and serve!